Datenight




Reminds me of my typical datenight. I gota quit dating strippers n girls gone wild dvd pornstars with homicidal mpd schizophrenia n demonpossession.

The In-Between


In This Moment

[Verse 1]
My mother said that I was holy
My father said that I would burn

My mother said I was an angel
My father said that I would turn
So I believed these words and I turned on myself
'Cause maybe he’s right
Maybe I'm worthless
Or maybe he's wrong and my mother was right
I got a killer in me to give me purpose

[Pre-Chorus]
I can feel a holy war
I can feel a holy war within
No, I can't take a holy war
No, I can't take a holy war again
Is this what you wanted?

[Chorus]
I'm gonna bring a little Hell
I'm gonna bring a little Heaven
You just keep wanting more
With your blood and your whore
I'm gonna bring a little Hell
I'm gonna bring a little Heaven
It's a beautiful tragedy
You wanna be sick like me
'Cause I could bring a little Hell
I was told that I was nothing
I was told that I was pure (I was pure)
And I was told that I was dirty
Yeah, I was told I was the cure
And I ask myself
Am I God or shit?
Am I the high, the low? I'm fucking worth it
And I ask myself
Am I love or hate?
You are the reason I have and why I can't quit

[Pre-Chorus]
I can feel a holy war
Yeah, I can feel a holy war within
No, I can't take a holy war
No, I can't take a holy war again
Is this what you wanted?

[Chorus]
I'm gonna bring a little Hell
I'm gonna bring a little Heaven
You just keep wanting more
With your blood and your whore
I'm gonna bring a little Hell
I'm gonna bring a little Heaven
It's a beautiful tragedy
You wanna be sick like me
'Cause I could bring a little Hell

[Bridge]
I'm in between, in between
In between Hell and Heaven
I'm in between, in between
In between Hell and Heaven
I'm in between, in between
In between Hell and Heaven
I'm in between, in between
In between Hell and Heaven

[Pre-Chorus]
Is this what you wanted?

[Chorus]
I'm gonna bring a little Hell
I'm gonna bring a little Heaven
You just keep wanting more
With your blood and your whore
I'm gonna bring a little Hell
I'm gonna bring a little Heaven
It's a beautiful tragedy
You wanna be sick like me
'Cause I could bring a little Hell

[Outro]
I'm in between, in between
In between Hell and Heaven
I'm in between, in between
In between Hell and Heaven
I'm in between, in between
In between Hell and Heaven
I'm in between, in between
In between Hell and Heaven

She woke me up with a baseball bat to my head then set me on fire, she tried suicide 8 times, 3 of her fbs suicided by OD with her this year, she told daddy to hurry up and die so she can pee on his grave so he blew his head off on fathers day

Here is the most deadly creature in the world, and a T-rex


She hates this pic of her schizophrenic auras


Technically she was so psychotic the jail refused her so cops called n gave her to me for our 1st date


Hope thats chocolate


Seconds before kicking out my windshield after walmart refused to sell her heroin without ID, prescribed for losing a tooth trying to bite my finger off


Her mom called it demonpossession, she calls her entity inside her The Beast


Not many get 50 1st days


1st day she was wearing eyeglasses without lenses to look smarter


Long boring 6 year nightmare


1st mugshot after trying to murder me with a baseball bat then set me on fire

Date lunch


A few hours before nailing my head with a whole cantelope from across the room during dinner


Today shes in a padded cell, and many years


The bed where she tried to murder me by baseball bat

Selena introduced us by saying we should take care of each other or Laycee will die, or she wanted Laycee to kill me

Comments

Popular Posts